Your Help Makes a Difference to a Homeless Animal
RVHS has a small, dedicated staff that oversees the daily operations of our animal shelter. We rely on our volunteers, who donate many talents, to help us provide the best care for the animals entrusted to us, to assist with our programs, to spread awareness of our mission, and to raise funds to support our organization.
Why volunteer with RVHS?
- Everything you do helps the animals in our care
- Work side-by side with people who share similar interests
- Get away from your daily grind
- Be involved in the community
- Learn new skills
- Relieve stress – studies show that being with animals can lower your blood pressure
- No one will ever greet you the way a pet does!
To get started, fill out an application online
then call us at 541-479-5154 to find out when our next orientation date has been scheduled and we will happily add you to the next availability date. Don’t forget to bring in your application to us when you come! We look forward to seeing you soon….
We have volunteer positions for all talents and interests
Shelter Program Cat & Dog Care
- Dog Walking/Dog Grooming/Socialization
- Office Assistant
- Cat Grooming/Socialization
- Petco – Grants Pass
- PetSmart – Medford
Committees and Other Work
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
Community Spay-Neuter Programs
- Spay/Neuter Voucher Day Help
Education & Outreach Special Events
- Event Volunteer
- Event Planner