For fifty years the Rogue Valley Humane Society has been rescuing and sheltering homeless companion animals, healing their hurts and finding them loving lifetime homes. We do not receive any public funding or contributions from other animal welfare agencies including the Humane Society of the United States. We rely on private donors to continue our mission, services and programs. All of our operating budget comes from generous, animal-loving people like you.
Using our online donation form you can make a one-time gift or commit to helping the animals every month (Faithful Friends Club) knowing that your donations are securely processed by PayPal. Your personal information will remain confidential – we never share or sell your personal information. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Ways to give
There are many ways you can support the programs and services of the Rogue Valley Humane Society. Together, we can help homeless animals get the second chance they need.
- Monthly Donations – the Faithful Friends Club
- One-Time Donations
- Facebook Fundraisers. Fun fact: Facebook does not charge us any processing fees for donations made to us through their platform! You can make donations via Facebook by using the Donate button on our Facebook page; donating through any current Facebook fundraisers; or setting up your very own birthday or personal fundraiser for RVHS!
- Paypal Giving Fund. Donate to RVHS through the Paypal Giving Fund page to help us raise funds for specific, needed projects at our facility. By donating through this link, Paypal will waive all processing fees so ALL of your donation amount gets gifted to us!
- Venmo. We now accept Venmo for donations to help our animals! Simply access the Venmo sign-in page, or scan the photo below and you will be taken to our Donation Page to finalize your donation:
- Target Circle Program. Vote for us and help direct Target’s giving to benefit RVHS. Take a minute to create a Target account in order to vote.
- Memorial Donations
- Second Chance Sponsorship Program
- Planned Giving
- Wish List
- Shopping Rewards
- Vehicle Donations
- Bottle Drop. RVHS participates in the Bottle Drop program, so save your clean bottles and cans for us! You may deliver them to our physical address (429 NW Scenic Dr) and leave them on the inside of our gate or just at the gate, whichever is easiest for you.
- Pet food donations. We are ALWAYS accepting donations for our pet food bank and will take any brand of pet food and treats (opened or unopened) to redistribute to the families in our community who are in need. Please make your donations during our open hours or call us in advance to arrange for a drop off.
- Household donations. Do you have gently used household goods that you’d like to donate so that the animals of RVHS can benefit? Visit our Thrift Store page for details on what items our thrift store can accept!
Rogue Valley Humane Society
P.O. Box 951
Grants Pass, OR 97528