- To link your card, visit the Fred Meyer Website
- Log into your account
- Enter the RVHS non-profit number – CF862 (or search “Rogue Valley Humane Society”)
- That’s it, shop and get your rewards as usual!
How do you shop at AmazonSmile?
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Start Shopping! AmazonSmile will remember your choice
- The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
To get started, just create your free iGive account.
Then, shop through the iGive.com website, newsletters, or install the optional iGive Button* to make sure you never miss an opportunity to raise money when you shop online.
Rogue Valley Humane Society has partnered with RXfundraising and Rite Aid to establish a fundraising program that earns funds every time a registered participant fills a prescription or shops at their local Rite Aid using their wellness+ rewards number.* We need your support!
The program is free for participants to use and Rogue Valley Humane Society will receive funds at the end of each quarter based on the number of prescriptions filled and qualifying purchases that its registered participants make. You do not have to be local to Grants Pass to help us out; anyone who is located near a Rite Aid location can participate!
Getting started is easy. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Support Rogue Valley Humane Society by completing the registration form.
- Register for a Rite Aid wellness+ rewards number (if you don’t already have one).
- Transfer your existing prescriptions to Rite Aid and start using your Rite Aid wellness+ rewards number to accrue funds for us on prescriptions and qualifying purchases. RXfundraising will automatically give funds to Rogue Valley Humane Society for 36 months if you continue to fill prescriptions and shop at Rite Aid using your wellness+ rewards number.